BlueStacks 3 has been released as the successor of BlueStacks 3. BlueStacks Inc. has once again managed to come up with brand new elements in its famous Android App Player. BlueStacks 3 is loaded with a new UI and some new feature that we haven’t seen before in the App Player. It now brings a new menu with new controls.
BlueStacks 3’s menu bar now contains a profile box where you can view the information of your Google Account. BlueStacks Friends is another new feature in which you can connect with your BlueStacks buddies. With this BlueStacks Friends feature, BlueStacks goes a little bit social. Another option to speed up BlueStacks has been added.
If you look at the bottom, you will find the new multi-instance feature. Using this feature, you can run BlueStacks in another new window in which you can login using a different account. This is useful if you wish to maintain two Google accounts in BlueStacks. The option to install APKs has been added right next to the multi-instance feature. Google Play Store has been made visible in this BlueStacks as well. You can find a Google Play Store button in the taskbar as well.
Inside My Apps section, you can find the System Apps folder in which you can find all the pre-loaded applications. This section includes the settings application, the Play Store, Browser and the camera application. Running games in the BlueStacks has been made much easier. Now you can play multiple games at the same time. BlueStacks 3 allows its users to minimize a current game and launch another.
The overall performance and smoothness of BlueStacks have been improved in this new version. BlueStacks 3 runs quite impressive. Let’s have a look on the steps to download and install BlueStacks 3 now.
How to install Apps or Games using BlueStacks 3
- Download [BlueStacks 3 setup] and install it.
- Once installed, BlueStacks 3 will ask you to setup Google Account. Follow the on-screen instructions and set it up.
- Once done setting up Google Account, click on My Apps section.
- In the My Apps section, click on the Play Store icon appear in the taskbar at the bottom.
- Now in the Play Store, type the name of your desired game or application.
- Search for the game or application and install it.
- After installation, the game or application will appear under My Apps tab.
- You can now launch the newly installed App and run it. You can also set your own customized controls. That’s all.
How to install Apps or Games using APK files in BlueStacks 3
- Download, install, and setup BlueStacks 3.
- Download the APK file of your desired game or application.
- Open BlueStacks 3 and click on My Apps tab.
- Now in the My Apps tab, click on the Install APK option appearing at the bottom.
- Locate and select the APK file that you want to install.
- Let BlueStacks 3 install the application. After installation, it will appear in the My Apps tab. You can run it now and play it. That’s all.