DATA SPREE: Port to Airtel Network and Get 10GB Data
Hello guys, I think this is the right time to migrate one of our sim cards from other service providers to Airtel Nigeria. If you are an internet addicted or someone who loved the freebie, I believed you should have more than one sim card on each of the networks. One of your dumped sim card which was in a dusty wardrobe can now be used to get the huge volume of data with the token amount of money.
Airtel NG is here with an amazing offer that gives you whopping 10GB data for just N500 or 2GB for N100 when you moved your phone number from any GSM mobile operator onto their network. The data works on 2G/3G and 4G network, it can be used both at daytime and night, browses and downloads on all websites without VPN apps.
This is even bigger than the #GloUnfairAdvantage which offers 2GB for N500 – you can see the gap! we are not going to call it a trick, it is something like a bonus. But, as we have already said, it works like a normal subscription.
To benefit from the offer, you will need to Port your SIM Card from one Network to Airtel, but I recommend you use one of your MTN Registered sim. Porting is absolutely free, and you’ll retain your MTN number while using the Airtel network. For example, people will still be able to call you with your current MTN number, but you’ll be loading Airtel recharge cards, and using Airtel tariff plans and services. Remember, it’s free to port!
Requirements to Port Your MTN Sim to Airtel Network
- MTN Registered SimCard (You need to port it to Airtel)
- A valid ID Card (Student ID Card, Voter’s card, National id or Driver license)
- Your time is need as well.
How To Port From Another Line To Airtel Network
- Work into any Airtel Outlet around you with the above requirements.
- Tell them you will love to Port your existed sim (MTN) to Airtel
- You will be asked to fill out a Form. (Follow Customer Care Procedures)
- Now you will receive an SMS from Airtel on the MTN SIM telling you (You wish to port your line)
- Reboot your Smartphone when you noticed that the MTN Network has disappeared.
- You will be guided to input your newly ported Airtel SIM Card.
- Switch Off your phone and just insert the newly ported Airtel SIM
- You will then get a confirmation message from Airtel that your sim has been ported.
Make sure you follow my exact procedure and steps below in other to enjoy the Whopping 10GB data for just N500 or 2GB for N100.
How to Get 2GB for N100
- Now, after successfully porting your MTN line to your Airtel SIM
- Recharge your Airtel ported sim via Online Banking, TopUp Africa or use your Zoto Mobile Recharge.
Note: Do not recharge with scratch card pin.
After recharging N100 with any of the methods above, you’ll be given instant 2GB data which valid for 30 days and the data balance can be checked by dialing *223# only.
How to Get 10GB Data For Just N500
- The more you recharge N100, the more the data accumulates.
- N200 recharge will give you instant 4GB data bonus while N500 recharge will give you 10GB and vice versa.
- You can’t accumulate above 50GB data and each of the data has 30 days validity period.
- The money you loaded will be intact while you enjoy your data.
- Remember not to recharge with scratch card pin, otherwise, you won’t be given any data.
Benefits of Porting your Line
- You get the best of rates for voice and data services.
- You begin to leverage Airtel’s wide range of innovative and unparalleled products and services.
- You have the benefit of being served by a top global brand with best-in-class network quality, amazing data speeds, and a differentiated customer service experience.
- Because of Airtel’s global reach, you enjoy unmatched benefits when you use your line in 20 countries and counting.
Hope this info helps…
If you want to appreciate this, have Questions to ask or have anything to contribute, use the comment form below. More so, Kindly use the “Like”, “Share” buttons to share this post with your friends