Not even up to 24 hours that we released the new server and Glo ceased the server. The Globacom is trying to block the tweak, but they are not yet suceed. I’m still on my point that the loopholes can’t be blocked forever. Once one server blocked another one will surely appear and will always keep you guys updated with the new servers.
This is to inform you that, we have got another active proxy server to fix the disconnecting issues. As usual, you need to change your VPN proxy server to the one I will provide at the end of this post. Follow the steps below accordingly and you are good to continue your surf unlimited with Glo Sim.
New and Active Proxy Server For Glo 0.0KB Unlimited Free Surfing
Open your VPN (AnonyTun, AnonyTun Beta, Psiphon, Stark, Tweakware etc) which you are using to connect your Glo Unlimited free browsing.
- Go to settings and change the proxy server to any of the following:
- ffff.bbbb.qqqq.eeee.tttt or ffff.aaaa.bbbb.qqqq.eeee.tttt/facebook.com or ffff.aaaa.bbbb.qqqq.eeee.tttt/google.com
- Then return to home and connect.
For AnonyTun Beta
If you are using AnonyTun Beta, use below settings;
AnonyTun Beta V5.0 Apk – [Download Now]
Launch AnonyTun Beta.
- Tap on CONFIGURACIÓN (Stealth Settings)
- Then turn on Tunel VPN ON/OFF
- Change Connection Protoco to HTTP
- Change Puerto to 80
- Turn on PAYLOAD (Custom TCP/HTTP Headers)
- Click on EDITAR PAYLOAD (Edit Custom TCP/HTTP Headers)
Now use below settings
- URL/Host: ffff.bbbb.qqqq.eeee.tttt
- Request method: POST
- Injection method: Normal
- Tick User-Agent
- Leave other boxes un-ticked
Click on GENERATE, then Save
Click on CONECTAR, wait a few seconds for AnonyTun Beta to connect.
Fire up any browser and any other apps.
That’s all. Enjoy it while it last and don’t forget to drop your comments if this method work for you.