Here’s how you can Increase Bluetooth Headset Volume on any Android device.
Now the things are getting more and more advanced in Mobile Tech Industry, as we have seen that many smartphone manufacturers are getting rid of 3.5mm jacks from their devices. It’s not a good thing for customers but one department is getting popular because of this step. When there is no 3.5mm jack for your device the first thing comes to your mind is Bluetooth headsets. Even I would for that, instead of buying the expensive stock headphones from the manufacturer. If you are using a Bluetooth headset then you are not getting the full experience of the full audio capability of their Bluetooth headset. Every Bluetooth headset comes with their own media controller but once they are connected to your Android device, they will only control the media volume of your Android device.
In order to fix this issue, we have prepared a step by step guide. Heed the following instructions below to Increase Bluetooth Headset Volume on Android.
How To Increase Bluetooth Headset Volume on Android:
There is no rooting required to Increase Bluetooth Headset Volume on Android. All you have to do is change some settings from developer options. First, let’s tell you how to enable developer options on your Android device.
Enable Developer Options on Android:
- Go to settings.
- In settings, scroll all the way down and locate About device section.
- In the About device section, find build number in the Software details.
- Tap the build number for 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Once done, Developer Options section will appear at the bottom where you found the About device option.
Increase Bluetooth Headset Volume Via Developer Option:
Once developer options are enabled on your Android device, let Increase Bluetooth Headset Volume.
- Head over to developer options scroll down and go to networking section.
- There you’ll see an option ” Disable absolute volume ” is turned off. Toggle it to turn it on.
That’s all. Now your BlueTooth Headset and device volume are separate, you can now max out both of them individually. Please let us know if face any problem while trying this method.