A VPN service could be useful for you for several reasons. Imagine yourself perusing the internet when all of a sudden you come across a website that is blocked by geo-restrictions. At that point, you can unblock the website by connecting to a VPN software and changing servers.
Using a VPN also allows you to encrypt your data, hide your IP address, establish a secure connection over the internet, and remove a variety of trackers from websites. Although virtual private networks (VPNs) are beneficial and accessible on all platforms, do you know what they are and how they operate?
A VPN: What is it?
A virtual private network, or VPN, is essentially an IP address masking tool. It obscures your IP address and prevents easy tracking.
It can unlock a variety of websites because it changes the IP address of your device and makes it appear as though it is from a different location.
VPN for iPhone secures your data and performs the same functions. When choosing a VPN provider, there are a few important factors to take into account.
Recommended: How to Jailbreak Your iPhone
How Can I Pick the Top VPN Service?
It’s really simple to buy a VPN service; all you have to do is visit the website of the VPN provider, pick a plan, download the program, and begin using it on your computer.
That’s not all you should know, though, before signing up for a VPN service. Before committing to any VPN service, a user should take into account several important factors, including the encryption level, VPN speed server availability, and more.
All of the crucial elements you need to think about before acquiring a VPN service are covered in one of our articles. Check out the article by clicking this link.
How to Set Up a VPN on an iPhone Using Apps
Similar to Android, iPhones can be found with hundreds of VPN programs. The Apple App Store offers a variety of VPN programs, some of which are expensive and others of which are free.
It is advised that you get a reliable premium VPN program for your iPhone if you want the best results. The instructions for using ProtonVPN on an iPhone are provided below; it is free to download and use.
Recommended: 6 Hidden iPhone Tricks and Features
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple App Store.
2. Next, look for the VPN application you wish to install and utilize. As an illustration, we have utilized ProtonVPN. To download the VPN app on your iPhone, tap Get.
3. Now, open your iPhone’s VPN app. An account sign-in will be required. Use the same account to log in if you have purchased a VPN plan.
4. Once logged in, you can see the main interface of the ProtonVPN.
5. Select the server you want to connect to and tap Connect.
6. Now, the iPhone will ask you to add the VPN configuration. Tap on Allow.
7. This will connect to the VPN server. You can confirm this by opening your iPhone’s Control Center. The VPN icon will appear at the top, below your network information.
8. To close the VPN Connection, tap on the Disconnect button.
And that’s it! This is how using a third-party app to connect to a VPN on an iPhone is done.