How to Remove Watermark on TikTok
How to remove the TikTok watermark without cropping? What about the downloaded TikTok video? Can you remove the TikTok watermark on your device? If you also have these questions, don’t worry, they will all be answered in this article.
TikTok is one of the most popular social media apps in the world, with more than 1 billion monthly active users and more than 2.6 billion downloads worldwide.
After its parent company ByteDance acquired the Music.ly app, TikTok quickly became a larger community for users to create and share interesting content. It’s common when an idea goes viral on TikTok and everyone follows suit.
TikTok offers a dizzying array of video editing tools and fun effects to simplify content creation, and you can also use the “Save” option on the interface to save awesome videos created by other users.
Recommended: How to Repost TikTok Videos Without Watermark
However, it would be annoying if there was a watermark on the video. Read on to learn how to get rid of them for free.
The best program to help you remove the watermark on TikTok
A handy video editing software-WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro provides an easy way to remove watermarks from saved TikTok videos.
You can crop unwanted text and logos in just a few clicks.
In addition, this powerful video editor can help you trim video length, rotate video 90 degrees, merge multiple videos into one, add subtitles, replace audio tracks, etc. Most importantly, it also supports you to enhance video quality effortlessly.
How to remove the TikTok watermark
- Add TikTok video to the program
Download the software and run it. Here comes the first step of removing the watermark, adding the TikTok video to the program by clicking “Add Files” in “Converter”.
- Start removing the TikTok watermark
After importing the video, click the “Crop” icon, and two windows will pop up. Drag the borderline in the left window to crop the TikTok watermark. Then click “OK” to save your edits.
- Choose the output format and save the pathSelect the required format in “Output Format” and select the save path at the bottom of the interface. Finally, click the “Run” button to start the process.
Recommended: Google Introduces Passkeys to Chrome and Android
More features of WonderFox HD video converter factory pro
- Download popular videos from more than 1000 video sites around the world, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, Dailymotion, Liveleak, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Convert videos to 500+ output formats, MPG, MP4, MOV, VOB, MTS, M2TS, AVI, WMV, MKV, etc.
- Convert video files to phones, laptops, desktops, TVs, tablets, and much more.
- Add subtitles to the video.
- Extract audio from the video.
- Record audio on Windows 10.
- Convert video and picture into GIF.